Conforming to ISO 2858 and ISO 5199 standards, the Apex ISF range of heavy duty pumps is ideal for demanding applications handling water, chemicals and hydrocarbons at temperatures up to 140 deg C.
Pumps are of modular construction and are available in a wide variety of materials including cast iron, steel, stainless steel, duplex stainless steel and titanium.
- Single stage impeller
- Back pull out design
- Conforms to ISO 2858 dimensions
- Single mechanical seal
- High efficiency hydraulic design
- Stable head-flow curves for parallel operation
- Shaft, bearing and seal design to full requirements of ISO 5199
- Rotating element may be removed from the pump without disturbing the pipework
- Low Nett Positive Suction Head protects the pump from cavitation damage
- Non-overloading power characteristics
- Discharge flange sizes 32 to 200 mm
- Maximum flowrate 250 l/sec
- Max generated head 160 m at 2900 rpm
- Chemical, refinery and process
- Building services
- Industrial cooling, heating and circulation
- Municipal water boosting and transfer
- Cooling water supply
- General industrial services
- Cast iron pumps are capable of a working pressure of 16 bar
- With higher rated flanges, cast steel and stainless steel pumps can be supplied for working pressures up to 25 bar
- All pumps are hydrostatically tested upon assembly to 1.5 times the rated working pressure
Virtually any make and type of single, double or cartridge seal may be fitted to the ISF pump.
Pumps are generally supplied complete with a 3 phase electric motor. Motors with increased safety are also frequently specified.
Apex carry stocks of finished components in cast iron and stainless steel. Many other materials can be cast to order including:
- Duplex stainless steel
- Super duplex stainless steel
- Cast bronze
- Cast steel